- CONTENT AND AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE: The Website contains information on the activities of Aenorasis, its personnel, its commercial partners, its customers and the products it markets in the Greek market. Aenorasis has no obligation to maintain the Website and is fully entitled to terminate its operation or to alter significantly its content any time. Access to the Website may not always be possible, due to modifications or upgrading of the Website.
- SECURITY: Although Aenorasis constantly checks the integrity of the Website, it cannot guarantee that the Website is free of digital viruses or other kinds of malicious software. The users must conduct all required checks and use the required protection systems (such as antivirus software, firewalls etc.) to ensure that use and browsing of this Website shall not cause their computers to be infected by such malicious software. Aenorasis bears no responsibility for any damage caused by access or inability of access to the Website or by any information contained in the Website.
- NATURE OF THE INFORMATION: The content of the Website does not and shall not be considered as advice, medical or not, even if it originates from medical books or other similar sources or is signed by experts of the medical sector. Nothing in this website shall be deemed as a suggestion to the acquisition of specific medicine or group of medicines. Any information contained in the Website is not intended as a substitute of informed advice by a specialised health professional nor is it intended or allowed to be used for self-cure or diagnosis of issues of health or physical fitness. In no event should any advice, medical or other, be given on the basis of the content of the Website. Any decision regarding health or physical fitness issues should always rely exclusively on the advice and guidance of specialized health professionals.
- ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION: Aenorasis makes reasonable effort to ascertain the accuracy of the content of the Website. However, as a result of ongoing medical advances and developments, the information on this website may not always be completely up to date. Aenorasis makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, about any content of this Website, including, without limitation, the timeliness, currency, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content or that the results which may be obtained from the use of the Website will be error free or reliable. Use of the information contained in this Website is at the user’s sole discretion and risk.
- COPYRIGHT: The copyright in this website, including without limitation, in all documents, files, text, images, graphics, devices and code contained in it and in this website’s general “look and feel”, is owned by Aenorasis or its third party providers. Copying or printing of the whole or part of the Website’s content is allowed solely for non-commercial use provided any such copy or print retains all copyright or other proprietary notices and any disclaimer contained within them. Any other use, reproduction, modification, falsification or distribution, in whole or in part, is strictly forbidden without the prior written specific authorization of Aenorasis.
- INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: All product names that appear in this Website, the distinctive title of Aenorasis or of Aenorasis’ commercial partners as well as the trademarks and/or pictures of the products, as well as any other element, verbal or visual, that distinguishes products or producers or distributors of products are protected by industrial property legislation and their use or imitation or falsification, in any manner whatsoever, without prior written specific authorization of the owners of such rights, is strictly forbidden to the maximum extent. Aenorasis does not claim any right at all on any of the trademarks or similar rights of third parties, which appear in this website. Those third party trademarks appear in this Website solely for the purpose of determination of the relevant products and under no circumstances shall use be considered either as claim on such rights by the Aenorasis or as relation of any kind of the Aenorasis with the holders of those rights.
- INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USERS: With the expeption of personal data, any information provided by the users, including, without limitation, comments, ideas, questions, data, know-how etc., is not considered confidential. Aenorasis is entitled to reveal, copy, use and distribute such information, in whole or in part, without any limitation. Any user communicating with Aenorasis through this Website is solely responsible for the information contained in such communication. By communicating with Aenorasis the user waives explicitly and irrevocably any right on the information contained in such communication, including, but not limited to, the right to privacy, intellectual property rights, industrial property rights etc.
- HEALTH PROFESSIONALS: In order to obtain access to certain functions, pages and/or parts thereof of this Website, which are exclusively addressed to health professionals (doctors, pharmacists, nurses etc.) and to secure the good and safe use thereof, personal information about the user is requested prior to granting an access code. The user is exclusively responsible for the information provided by him/her, which should be true and complete. Giving false information shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent. Users having access to the above functions and pages shall be exclusively responsible for any use of their access code. Τhey must keep such code secret, ensure that unauthorized third parties cannot be granted access to the above functions and inform Aenorasis immediately with respect to any unauthorised use or suspected unauthorised use of their access code. Aenorasis bears no responsibility whatsoever for any damage caused by the unauthorised use of access codes or by use of the same by persons who are not health professionals and reserves any and all of its rights for any damages and/or expenses caused to it by such use. Furthermore, Aenorasis reserves the right to deny grant of an access code or to interrupt access of a granted code if it becomes aware of unauthorised use or use by persons who are not health professionals.
- PERSONAL DATA: Aenorasis does not collect or process sensitive or non-sensitive personal data made known to it in any manner by the Website users.
- Aenorasis shall not transmit to third parties the personal data of the users without their prior written consent and shall not use them for any purpose other than the aforementioned.
- For statistical and security purposes a record is kept of requests for access to Website and the number of visitors of each web page, without any other data that could lead to identification of the visitors. Surfing the Website shall be considered as consent by the user to collect and process such data.
- Aenorasis takes all measures required for the protection of the users’ data from accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorised persons.
- MINORS: This Website is addressed solely to adults. Aenorasis does not knowingly collect data that belong to or concern minors.
- UNLAWFUL USE: It is strictly forbidden to use this Website for broadcasting slanderous, offending or threatening material or material that infringes upon the rights of third parties or for sending messages with such content. Any such use shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent.
- PARTIAL INVALIDITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision, which shall remain in full force and effect.