Aenorasis is a Greek pharmaceutical company which has successfully been operating in the healthcare sector since 1998, offering a wide range of effective diagnostic and therapeutic solutions.
The company has established and maintains global partnerships built on trust with leading manufacturers of pharmaceutical products and medical devices.
Aenorasis thus ensures the high quality of its products and services and, at the same time, demonstrates a positive growth rate in a constantly changing business environment.
After a course of almost twenty years in the healthcare sector, Aenorasis is:
- The exclusive partner of top pharmaceutical firms worldwide for the marketing of innovative products in Greece.
- A trustworthy partner for the majority of healthcare professionals in Oncology, Immunology and Nuclear Medicine and a company which provides effective therapeutic options.
- A Marketing Authorization Holder for high-standard pharmaceutical products.
- The main distributor of medical devices and high-technology and high-precision products for all hospital units in Greece, thus developing a strong distribution and technical support network.
- A pioneer company in the marketing of innovative medical diagnostics, which support and promote the value of prevention and underline the importance of early diagnosis.
The establishment of long-term partnerships with international firms has offered us valuable experience and know-how, encouraging our optimistic outlook about our future in healthcare and the expansion of our business activities in new countries and markets.
VISION & MISSION
To offer high-quality and reliable products and services and to evolve as a Greek company that shall constitute a model in the healthcare sector.
To preserve and increase our growth rate through the expansion towards new markets and the development of long-term partnerships with distinguished firms abroad, invariably adhering to our commitment to offer high-quality products and services, thus demonstrating our appreciation of our partners’ trust.
- To offer patients access to safe and effective treatment.
- To offer healthcare professionals advanced and innovative diagnostics options and reliable treatment solutions.
- To support the scientific community by providing access to information, training and continuous development.